Huwebes, Agosto 8, 2013

Haiku Poem


1.The rain makes me smile,
but the dawn makes me love more, 
and darkness makes me lonely.


2.I went to school today.
My classmate and I saw a bird,
that bird was so big.


3.What a lovely little town! 
All the small houses are color brown. 
The people are all around. 








4.The wind blows. 
      Suddenly, 
      it whisper your name. 



5. A day without you
      is like a thorns of a rose 
      that poke's my heart.


6. I surrender my 
      everything to my one and 
      only forever. 

                                                                 7.Love is ageless and 
                                                                 immortal, lost love is just
      somewhere you can find. 



8. Hope I can touch you
 Make you feel that I am here. 



    9. When I saw you there, 
       I was afraid to love you. 
       That's what we call love. 



10. When I'm in your arms, 
 my whole world could shatter
 and I do not care. 
   11.I will be waiting. 
      If you come here, you'll find me. 




12.I'm deeply afraid, 
     but a sign that you're with me 
     It gives me strength. 

13.If I fall through this 
      days that go by without cause,
      It's a painful mistake.



14.The two of us walk
 under the small umbrella, 
  our heart beats so fast. 
15.Love always has two 
      different faces in life, 
      sadness and happiness.



16. You're a hurt person
      Who resembles me a lot. 
      I thank you for that. 

17. I saw my dream guy. 
      Thump! Thump! goes my trembling heart. 
      That guy is the one. 



18.it’s a rainy day.
      Drizzle! Drizzle! the sound of rain. 


19.On a rainy night, 
      I saw a man whom I've been 
      waiting for so long.


  20. Leaves down everywhere. 
    Lots of colors through my hair.
    Nice to see it here!

21.Good day is coming
    feel the moment while smiling
    Have a nice morning! 



22. Walking at the park 
    Together with my one child

    Eating yummy flakes. 


23.The flower that i drew
    from a little drop of paint, 




                                                                   
24. The wind blows so I'm
    protecting you by my side, 
    even if winter comes. 
                                                               


25. My person is soft, 
     like the white snowflakes that falls. 
     like the winter blows. 




26.You're voice that I hear
    comes spreading into my heart, 
    that's cold like winter

27.Good things come to those
    who wait, but later things come
    to those who could care. 


28. If I could control 
     the weather, the clouds and rain, 
     you better off this way



29.My thoughts will someday 
     reach my destiny, and I 
     will discover it. 


 30.This small, fragile piece 
      of life, held by you and me. 
      The essence of life. 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento